Become a Member
- Be part of and represented by an independent organisation dedicated to ICT in local government across South Australia
- United voice to industry influencers on all issues ranging across information technology and information management
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative projects providing improved technology outcomes from a cost and/or benefit perspective
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Exclusive access to members only portal, facilitating group communication and the sharing of information resources across South Australian councils
- Invitation to attend annual 2 day conference, including gala awards dinner
- Invitation to attend annual 1 day workshop
- Opportunity to nominate for the annual awards program recognising excellence in information technology and information management across local government in South Australia
Subscriptions for membership are paid per council. Once a council has paid the annual subscription fee, all Information Technology and Information Management employees of the Council are eligible to become members.
Annual subscription fees are relative to the size of your council:
|Number of Council Employees||Annual Fee|
The following Councils have a paid subscription:
|Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Port Adelaide Enfield
Tea Tree Gully
If your Council is not listed above please fill in the "Request Council Subscription Invoice" form and we will invoice your Council for an annual subscription.
Please note that your membership will not be activated until payment from your Council is received.